The Shepherd’s Center of Chesterfield 4th annual charity auction FUNDRAISER
Chesterfield, VA —
The Shepherd’s Center of Chesterfield will host its fourth Annual Charity Auction Fundraiser on Saturday, May 2nd. This Charity Auction will be held at The Reserve at the Highlands located at 8136 Highland Glen Drive in Chesterfield, VA. Morrissett Funeral and Cremation is the Exclusive Title sponsor of this event. Mr. Jeff Katz, award winning talk show host on WRVA radio will be this year’s auctioneer. The event will begin at 6:30 pm with the serving of heavy hors d’oeuvres, beer, wine and cash bar.
Both a Silent and Live Auction will be featured. Come out and enjoy a fun evening out by bidding on unique auction items such as:
- Limited Edition – “Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope” (1977 Original Movie) (15 Autographs) – ***Extremely Rare Item*** Limited Edition and Individually Numbered to Only 25 Worldwide.
- Michael Jordan-Chicago Bulls Autographed Jersey.
- “Hamilton” Broadway Poster autographed by the entire cast.
- VCU Basketball signed by all the players.
- UVA “2019 NCAA Collector Championship Final Four Basketball” with all games and scores signed by UVA Basketball Coach Legend, Tony Bennett.
- “Rush Moving Pictures Autographed Record Album” Rush Complete Band Signed Album”.
- Sylvester Stallone autographed Boxing Glove.
- Three Night Stay at Wintergreen Resort, Premier Blue Ridge Mountain, ski, golf, tennis and spa. Three bedrooms/three bathrooms condo overlooking the Dobie chair lift.
- A relaxing night at the award-winning boutique Quirk Hotel in Richmond that brings luxury to the Arts and Design District and dinner at the renowned Maple and Pine Restaurant, executive chef David Dunlap.
- Lunch for four and a private behind the scenes tour at The Valentine Museum, a National Historic Landmark. Executive Director Bill Martin and Board Member Mr. Ted Ukrop will dine and tour with your group.
- A relaxing night at the Quirk Hotel located in Charlottesville’s historic downtown, the Quirk Hotel is the first boutique art hotel to beautifully interweave chic with vintage. The concept for the Quirk Hotel stemmed from the desire to use art and history as central design elements to spark curiosity and conversation to draw guests into the present moment.
- Kid’s birthday party for 12 at BINGO Beer Co, Scott’s Addition’s coolest new brewery, restaurant and arcade.
- Dinner for 8 at BINGO Beer Co. and a tour.
Tickets are $50 per person and $85 per couple for this marvelous night. The Gold sponsor is Quirk Hotel, Silver sponsors; Care Advantage and the Twilley Family. Bronze sponsors; St. John’s Episcopal Church, the Crandol Family, the Mast Family, the McCammon Family, Mr. Bucky Stevens and Stuart Rolfe Muffler and Auto.
For ticket information please visit shepcenter.org or call the center at 804-706-9198. All proceeds will benefit the mission of The Shepherd’s Center to provide critical services to the elderly in our community.
The Shepherd’s Center of Chesterfield is a 501-c 3 non-profit. Since its inception in 2001, the Center has been enriching the lives of adults 60 and over by offering volunteer opportunities for community service and lifelong learning. The Center’s services and program help seniors remain healthy, active, safe and independent in their own homes for as long as possible. This past year the Shepherd’s Center’s volunteers have provided the following services to our community: 2010 free, accompanied rides to critical medical appointments, pharmaceutical pick-up and grocery shopping for senior adults, made over 123 minor home repair visits to help those on fixed incomes and living in their own homes, offered 80 educational classes resulting in 349 low-cost class registrations and provided 1,400 lunches to those attending their Luncheon Forum.
The Shepherd’s Center of Chesterfield is an interfaith-based senior support organization of seniors serving seniors. All services are provided by dedicated and caring volunteers wanting to give back to their community. For more information please call 804-706-6689 or look us up online at shepcenter.org.